Monday, August 01, 2005

Little White Lies

Funny at times how I gleefully know
a fable untrue that shows thru ur eyes
And yet I'd trust they stand for truth
and smile to myself in the face of ur lies

An amorous stare and a puckish smile
with giggles n sighs so hard to surmise
And dramatic gestures with emphatic tones
they sound so true, and yet they r lies

Some feel real to the smallest detail
while others, a farce right from the start
Albeit the narration enacted is same
with no signs of deciet, coming straight from the heart

Most of the times I gleefully know
its a fable untrue, it shows thru ur eyes
But dont stop urself my cherished child
while I smile to myself in the face of ur lies

:: posted by RagsInRags, 6:01 PM

7 Comments:

very cute
Anonymous Anonymous, at 01 August, 2005 20:07  
The first time I read it, expected the end to be more serious. The second time though, I could imagine a child narrating his tall tales of heroism. Very Sweet.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 01 August, 2005 23:46  
Thank you guys :)
Blogger RagsInRags, at 02 August, 2005 12:35  
Hey, nice one ..
Guess ur really gud at writing the rhyming versus. It's real fun to read them.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10 August, 2005 22:48  
Thanks Anonymous.
Blogger RagsInRags, at 10 August, 2005 23:14  
have u writtten this..i mean r dese ur own words..i dun believe it..is it natural...how how does it come to ur mind...TELL ME....B4...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 22 August, 2005 04:32  
Hmm,
Like many other things... I wish I knew :D
Blogger RagsInRags, at 22 August, 2005 10:35  

Add a comment

Featured Poems

Previous Posts

An Unusual Weekend
Say "Yeah" to Mumbai'ites
Been Buseee
Wanna see ma Apartment?
I Miss Her
Middle-Men of Love
No Problems? Then you must be happy
Soulmates Or Work-It-Outs?
A Nudge over the Edge
Branding Relations

Hit Count