Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Set it free... Please

I do not know the void that leaves me empty,
Or maybe I choose to ignore the pain.
But it seems like I lost you somewhere down the road
and I wonder if things could ever be the same.
Restrained feelings and cautious nuances
has been a norm for quite a while now.
And every attempt to query this change
has been avoided by you somehow.

Destiny had smiled the day we crossed our paths.
And I surely felt the surge of emotions; did you?
Anyway, I convinced myself it was a one-sided love story,
and yet my heart believes it untrue.
Words of wisdom were unspoken, but understood
and silent drum rolls proclaimed we could never be.
But it exists! the warmth in the sparkle of your eyes.
I can sense it. Or is it that my heart betrays me?

Truth be spoken, I know you quiver.
My scent, my touch, my anxious kiss...
gets you enthused but weak.
And it was you who once said, it sometimes feels like bliss.
If this not be love, then what is?
Why defy the one truth your heart believes?
Why hide in shadows when you have been blessed with the light
that some people spend lifetimes to achieve?

Yet another irony to smile at
Alas! we still cannot be
But no reason to impede our love
Accept the truth, set it free... please
:: posted by RagsInRags, 2:09 PM

15 Comments:

if 2 ppl cannot be together it is better they dont proceed. that is practicle.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 09 August, 2005 20:02  
If everyone learnt to accept their feelings (lack of feelings) for each other, this world would be a better place.
Out of curiosity though, are these blogs just thoughts or relating to something happening in your life? You need not answer if you dont want to.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 09 August, 2005 23:48  
You sound like a heart broken lover boy these days ..
Have a missed somthing ???
Blogger Shil, at 10 August, 2005 00:05  
Hey wht's the matter.
I hav been going thru ur blog and i don't think it requires a genius to figure out that there has been some sad story in ur life..
Has thr ??
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10 August, 2005 06:45  
Wow, looks like everyone is asking the same question in different ways!

To answer Carol's question, yes.. these blogs generally do have something to do with happening in my life. But they dont necessarily mean that it is happening to me. Many of my thoughts come from discussions with ppl or circumstances that I know some other person is in. It is then a matter of putting myself in their position and trying to pen down wot they "might" be going thru.

So that brings me to the answers for Shil and Anonymous... No u guys have not missed anything. Something as big as finding a girl for myself will surely be proclaimed loud :)
Blogger RagsInRags, at 10 August, 2005 12:12  
Lair!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10 August, 2005 15:24  
Liar to wot Anonymous?
Blogger RagsInRags, at 10 August, 2005 15:54  
OK. Now which part is a lie?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10 August, 2005 21:19  
Its beautiful.

PAM
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11 August, 2005 14:40  
My dear rags

I don't knw which is tragic that you could have experienced this or that u wrote all these frm someone else's experience. !!!!

Surely to love and lose is better than having never loved at all !!!

And to have experienced this would have been better !! purifys the soul and makes u a better "lover "
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11 August, 2005 23:41  
Okhay!! I assume the "Liar" anonymous is different from the "my dear rags" anonymous (a very good reason for me to stop anonymous comments on ma blog!).

PAM,
Thanks. This is the first comment u hav left on ma blog :)

"my dear rags Anonymous"
been there... gone thru wot it takes (and maybe worse than most ppl wud). Wud not like to find myself there again :))
Blogger RagsInRags, at 12 August, 2005 00:09  
All i can say is u love to be a mystry to all...:-)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 August, 2005 01:20  
"Love being a mystery" or "Am a mystery" Komal? ;)
Blogger RagsInRags, at 15 August, 2005 10:38  
Confusion as always..hahaha
Anonymous Anonymous, at 22 August, 2005 04:12  
"But it seems like I lost you somewhere down the road
and I wonder if things could ever be the same." hmmmm HEY RAGS .. KYA ?? KYA CHAL RAHA HAI BHAI??

"to dream abt holding a hand of a person very close to you...
and waking up in your bed to find that you no longer
have those hands around waiting for you to hold...
that ugly enough...isnt it...
but thts diff between destiny and dream"
(frm a dear friend)
Blogger navneet, at 14 September, 2005 04:15  

Add a comment

Featured Poems

Previous Posts

Imprudent Service
A View of Mars
Mumbai Drowning
Little White Lies
An Unusual Weekend
Say "Yeah" to Mumbai'ites
Been Buseee
Wanna see ma Apartment?
I Miss Her
Middle-Men of Love

Hit Count