Tuesday, October 11, 2005

pardonnez-moi ?

hear me cry tears of sorrow
a solitary soul in my garden
pent up feelings in my heart
wretched me, I pray Thy pardon

no one knows wot I feel
and I dare not show them anything
a quibbling heart, refusing reason
lost in love, Ive failed Thy reckoning

a skin so soft, I felt the warmth
felt tempted to the fruits of Eden
Thy made feelings for me to feel
I woefully submitted, let them lead then

mysterious ways up ur sleeve huh?
u had lustful thoughts implanted in me
a cherished demeanor I had sworn to keep
now a chaste-less heart Im happy to be

so hear my joy thru tears of sorrow
no longer solitary, in a blooming garden
emoted feelings with a heart of a couple
Damn Thyself, I need no pardon
:: posted by RagsInRags, 4:15 PM

5 Comments:

nice. ur poems are pretty good.

altho i had a silly question :P who are u asking pardon of? ur heart?

give diff forms of poerty a try sometime, its a gr8 excercise for those with a creative bent of mind.

e.g: a lagniappe
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12 October, 2005 14:52  
lagniappe?? Read it, and now am wondering if "nice. ur poems are pretty good" was sarcastic (or did I miss the point?)

Well, I seek the pardon of "Thy All Mighty" ;) NE1 else wud care less of a Chaste(-less) behaviour (not that He cares now-a-days either)
Blogger RagsInRags, at 12 October, 2005 16:27  
ah god! :)

it was a compliment genius :D
just thot u might like to experiment with form.
[this is why i dont comment] :)

there are diff experiments like telling a story in 55 words, poems where the lines have ascending order of words or like the one i linked u to. if u dont like it - sorry :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12 October, 2005 20:17  
Santyeeee,
Yeah, time 2 fly back. I shud b ter by end of november. Plan something big New Years (as Usual ;))

R,
I heard bout the 55 word story frm another blog (reshmasanyal.blogspot.com). Will try that some day :)
Blogger RagsInRags, at 13 October, 2005 17:35  
no one cares for the chaste(less) life you lead, but me,
cause I am the one who suffers in the end.
for the soul feels no pain,
so don't ask god to forgive you,ask me.
do you want to know why?
for turning this temple into a brothel.
(your body)
based on one of ur previous comments.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 October, 2005 23:35  

Add a comment

Featured Poems

Previous Posts

If you ver me
Just an update
A lonesome battle through time
Lake George et All
On your own
Out for Work
Why Macro?
You'll understand, someday...
Bagel with Cream-n-Cheese... and Tomato Ketchup?
Niagra Falls

Hit Count