Friday, June 03, 2005

What a Fool I should be

Sometimes I sit and wonder
what a fool I would be
to think that I would find me here
for all my life to see
'Cause I’ve closed my eyes and seen this dream
this bizarre fantasy
Something that I’ve always wished
would become reality

I was here, not meant to be
not this place sure by far
I was meant to touch the sky,
to reach those heavenly stars
I was meant to walk with pride
My head held up high
Someone loved by every heart
and grieved for when I die

Now here I am busy with life
So muddled in routines
that I barely find any time
to work towards my dreams
Sometimes I sit and wonder
What a fool I should be
To know that I would find me here
for all my life to see
:: posted by RagsInRags, 1:53 PM

1 Comments:

fools are among the few happy living beings in this existence
Anonymous Anonymous, at 08 June, 2005 04:37  

Add a comment

Featured Poems

Previous Posts


Hit Count