Thursday, July 06, 2006

Selfless Love

In love I know
lies the answer to love
To cherish and to hold in heart
A dream so real
a fantasy
A whole memory made up in parts

Funny how a face
from a photograph
finds its way onto your mind
with subtle animation
in every breath
from togetherness left behind

A smell so sweet
a smile so bashful
A lingering taste of skin
I can close my eyes
and feel the rush
unexplained feelings from within

And Love I know
is a lovely thing
A delicate mystery to solve
but in love I know
lies the answer to love
Selfless love, my love.
:: posted by RagsInRags, 1:11 PM

2 Comments:

Very happy for you :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 15 July, 2006 11:55  
You deviated from your usual 4-line style. Nice :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 17 July, 2006 14:49  

Add a comment

Featured Poems

Previous Posts

Blame it on your eyes
A Kodak Moment
Blame Man or Society
Come back with me
I still believe in Soul Mates
With Someone Else
Other options (2003-03-06)
A Pizza Hut Order (2003-02-18)
A B'Day to remember (2003-02-14)
Forgive n Forget

Hit Count