Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Trip 2 Montreal-Quebec

Montreal is supposed to be European. I did not se any photographs of such structures
Mordern Buildings is what I found Montreal to be. I guess we didnot have enough time to scout around or due to the JAZZ Festival, things ver much more bustling than normally.

Is this your car?
Offcourse not. It is a rental we had over the weekend.

This is a very nice picture. But I think it will be better n color.
I thought so too. However, in color it looks a lot brighter and the only dominant tones are that of the yellow halo filling up te entire snap. So I chose to make it B/W.
:: posted by RagsInRags, 12:08 AM

2 Comments:

i say aye for local flavor too! like the kayak guy doling out 'special' smiles ;)

R.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 05 July, 2005 12:36  
"Local Flavour"... I never thought of that coz whenever I have gone (mostly) it has been to "See" monuments n other attractions. This was one of the few trips I made to just chill out. Will remember that the next time :) Thnx buddy. This WAS someting that never crossed my mind until now.
Blogger RagsInRags, at 05 July, 2005 16:10  

Add a comment

Featured Poems

Previous Posts

Élan vital
And I Hate Competition !!
All News is Bad News !!
Tell me the Truth !!!
An Amazing Moment in Time - Everytime
Playing GOD
Touching Lives
Time Management
Foolish enuf 2 b a hero
Having a Drivers License has got nothing to do wit...

Hit Count