Sunday, September 30, 2007

Solitude - Remake

One days worth of effort (after implementing it on my Korg) to get the sequence to sound decent on Cakewalk. Its really a hard struggle to get the instruments to sound balanced in the mix.

Anyway... Got a decent sounding mp3 out of today's work. Ive uploaded it here

Trivia: This song starts with the clock striking 12 (to symbolize the day I made it at 0000 Hrs on my 26th BDay)

If there is a problem in the link, leave me a comment (with you mail id) and I will send it off to you as soon as I can.
:: posted by RagsInRags, 4:47 PM

1 Comments:

Patience and time makes a music like this.. :-)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 01 October, 2007 10:16  

Add a comment

Featured Poems

Previous Posts

The Concert - Remake
My stab at a Symphony
Whats in a name?
Onam Menu for 2007
The Air Up Here
Compititive Love
Taken Care Off
The First Kiss
Will-O-Can
In Poole

Hit Count