Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sindhu Bhairavi Trance

I had this musical concept sometime last year. It started in Oct 14 when I was trying to read up about Indian Raagas. You would'nt believe how suprisingly confusing and hard it is to find good information on the net pertaining to Indian Raagas.

Anyway, rather than a post, this is just a place holder of all my stuff. I usually post my compositions on soundcloud and then link them up here. But some old posts had issues with links to old songs being broken because SoundCloud apparently have a 10-song limit. So... like changing times, my tools / websites of choice has also changed. I have started uploading stuff on YouTube. It just seems easier. And also now that my 3 Nieces are growing up - I gotta keep up with the young generation trends of being a YouTuber :D

The latest of my compositions is uploaded at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fg3GLC7xVs


Enjoy - and if you like it... dont forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel ;-)
:: posted by RagsInRags, 5:34 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Featured Poems

Previous Posts

I've got your back!
My Theory of Music
Silens Sonitus (The Silent Noise)
Raag Yaman meets Sonar X1
Dark Secrets
Bhairav
Whispering Bombshells
Being Righteous or Being Truthful
Taking Shortcuts
Mr Harlequin

Hit Count