Sunday, May 22, 2011

Silens Sonitus (The Silent Noise)

They say that Silence is virtue
A symbol of solidarity
Then there's Noise, so restless
Conflict within oneself
Clashing voices, the unsaid
filled inside of my head

They say that man is of reason
That's what troubles me today
'Cause if reason reaps conflict
Is that reason to say?
If I had no reason
I'd be happy everyday

Being content with all I ever had
and no worries that keep me awake
No more greed to get more than I ever want
No more lies to save disgrace

If Silence is the true friend that never betrays
Then Noises are treason that leads me astray
Pleading Noises, my weakness
Deafening Silence, my strength
Silent Noise, they make me
what I am, what I will be.
:: posted by RagsInRags, 6:18 AM

1 Comments:

Hey Rags, how are you doing ? Seems life has taken over the creative side a bit. No new blogs since long.. no wonder if you are upto something new ;)
Blogger navneet, at 29 August, 2012 04:37  

Add a comment

Featured Poems

Previous Posts

Raag Yaman meets Sonar X1
Dark Secrets
Bhairav
Whispering Bombshells
Being Righteous or Being Truthful
Taking Shortcuts
Mr Harlequin
Teamwork???
Back to School
Alive-N-Kickin

Hit Count