Friday, June 03, 2005

M Smiling 2Day

When I wake up in the mornings with dreams of you
I smile to myself, Yes I smile all through
And I start my day with that glow on my face
Like Ive been having the most wonderful of days

I get on to work with no worries on my mind
And I find myself a little extra kind
Smiling away to every passer by
with a grin on my face and a head held up high

The bustle and chores dont matter no more
Im swimming in fragrance of flowers galore
everything I see looks more beautiful to me
and every step, a dance of a bumble bee


Before I know it, the day is no more
Im ready to dream, slumber, and snore
This happens when ur in Love.. the wise men say
U smile to urself... Like Im smiling today
:: posted by RagsInRags, 2:48 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Featured Poems

Previous Posts

One Day Older
Yes It Hurts
What a Fool I should be

Hit Count